This competition is organised by Reclaiming Reds, Prescot, Merseyside L34 4AN.
How to enter
- By following, sharing or commenting you agree to the terms and conditions.
- This competition is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- Entries received after the Saturday 28th May 2022 at 12pm will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges.
- Reclaiming Reds will not accept responsibility for entries that are not tagged correctly.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact ReclaimingReds@knowsley.com prior to entry.
- Reclaiming Reds reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize is as follows: one family ticket to Knowsley Safari (made up of 2 adult and 3 child entry tickets).
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- This prize draw is open to all except employees of the Reclaiming Reds, their families, agents associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Reclaiming Reds may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Reclaiming Reds reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen by a panel of judges within one week of the competition ending on 28/05/22.
- The winner will receive details of the prize via direct message on the channel entered.
- If a winner does not respond to Reclaiming Reds within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Reclaiming Reds will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to Reclaiming Reds.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. Reclaiming Reds reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Reclaiming Reds control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Reclaiming Reds regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Reclaiming Reds reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Reclaiming Reds reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Knowsley Safari, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Knowsley Safari, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Reclaiming Reds to administer the competition.
- Reclaiming Reds reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.